NAOYA HIDA & Co.
NH TYPE 1D-1
The NH TYPE1D was the first derivative of the TYPE1 series of models presented by NAOYA HIDA & Co. It is characterized by the change of bezel from stainless steel to 18KYG, the change of hour, minutes and seconds hands from steel to 18KYG and the slight change in the design of the 11 Breguet Arabic indexes. Like the NH TYPE 1D, the case design has a more vintage look and the case back has been changed to a screw back system.
This model is manufactured as a derivative of the NH TYPE 1D.
In 2022, 15 units will be manufactured.
Compared to the NH TYPE 1D, the following changes have been made.
- The bezel has changed from stainless steel to 18KYG, and the hands and seconds hand have changed from steel to 18KYG.
- The design of the 11 Breguet Arabic indexes has been slightly modified. (Photographs not supported due to prototype).
- The seconds scale on the small seconds circle at 9 o'clock is now a separate component (the prototype in the photo is still unchanged)
The following features have remained unchanged.
The design is based on vintage watches from the 1930s and 1950s, but with a modern and practical case diameter of 37 mm. (Vintage watches generally come in sizes smaller than 35 mm.)
We worked with a company that introduced a machine manufactured by Roku Roku Sangyo, a manufacturer of ultra-high-precision micro-machining machines.
As a result, they succeeded in crafting difficult-to-machine materials to an accuracy of a few microns and in three dimensions.
The manual-winding movement Ca.3019SS, which incorporates a newly developed click mechanism in the base movement, the ETA Valjoux 7750, allows the wearer to enjoy the feel of winding the watch.
The Breguet Arabic indexes on the dial are entirely hand-engraved by skilled craftsmen. Synthetic lacquer (cashew) is then poured over them to give them a unique finish.
The watch is made of SUS 904L stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance but is difficult to process and is therefore only used by a very limited number of manufacturers.
- Cal. 3019SS Manual winding
- 30mm (13 1/4 Line)
- 28,800/h (8beat/Sec - 4Hz)
- Power Reserve
- Around 48hour
* Newly designed main and balance bridge, clock, click spring for pursuing a comfortable winding.
- Stainless steel (SUS904L) & 18K yellow gold
After the cutting work by the ultra-high precision micromachining machine, polishing.
- Case diameter
- Case thickness
- Curved sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating on the backside.
- Case Back
- Screw Case Back
- Dial material
- German Silver
- Brand logo
- Engraving by Ultra High-Precision and High-Speed Micro Fine Machining Center.
- Minute, Second scale
- Engraving by Ultra High-Precision and High-Speed Micro Fine Machining Center. The ring part of the dial outer periphery incorporates a separate component.
- Hand engraved by skilled craftsman
Inked by synthetic Japanese lacquer (Cashew). Brand logo, index and scale.
- Hands material
- 18K yellow gold polished
- Finish of hands
- Bending by hand to the tip of the minute hand to match the minute scale.
- Pin buckle material
- Stainless steel (904L)
Hand-stitched finish, surface in VIVIDO calf leather
Rubber on the back side
Made by Galuchattail (https://galuchattail.com/)
- Lug width 20 mm - Buckle width 16 mm
- Exterior wood and resin board frame with fine paper
Interior in Alcantara.
NAOYA HIDA & Co.
NH TYPE 1D-1
price : 2,695,000JPY [Inc. Tax]ORDER
Warranty period: Two-year warranty